Sunday, November 24, 2013

Project # 2 PLN

Personal Learning Network: Final Report

My personal learning network


For my PLN, I  used Symbaloo. I have added my EDM310 blog as well as the EDM310 class blog. I have also added iCurio, Discovery Ed, and Buck Institute for Education(BIE), as these are important resources teachers should use in the classroom. 

Blogs that I have added:
That's So Second Grade - This is Mrs. Pennell's blog and she is a second grade teacher in North Carolina. 
Step Into Second Grade - Mrs. Lemons blog, she is also a second grade teacher. 
The Primary Chalkboard - This blog is ran by 21 different teachers, whom all teach either first or second grade. 
John Spencer's EdRethink Blog 

I have also added The Teacher Garden, which is similar to Teachers pay Teachers. They both offer a variety of materials submitted by different teachers, that other teachers can download and use in their classroom. 

Other sites I have added:
Teaching Channel
Web 2.0 Tools
Alabama's Virtual Library 
Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX)

No comments:

Post a Comment